One of my very favorite brands just opened their first store here in Atlanta and I couldn’t be more excited. The Savannah Bee Company is a beautiful brand dedicated to the most beautiful (and delicious) honey around, hailing from one of my favorite historic towns in the South.
I thought it would be fun to share a little honey-inspired recipe today, using one of their beautiful honeycombs. There is just something about setting out the whole chunk on a charcuterie or cheese board that just takes it to a whole new level when entertaining. The glowing amber colored honey is such a special touch, lots of hard work from the bees that is so enjoyed and appreciated by us.
Whipped Honey Butter
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp kosher salt
How to cook Whipped Honey Butter
- Soften one stick of unsalted butter to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, beat softened butter and milk with a hand-mixer on low speed for 1-2 minutes until blended. Beat on hi-speed for another 2-3 minutes until whipped + fluffy.
- Add honey and salt and fold in until combined.
- Serve immediately and store any remaining in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO :
PIN IT :
SHOP THE POST :
RELATED STORIES :
heirloomed is a lifestyle brand with a mission of "keeping heirlooms around for another generation." Our blog features stories about family recipes, creating traditions with your family, interior design and entertaining by mixing new and vintage pieces, classic style, and small town + historic travel. Our shop features a collection of "goods inspired by the past, for generations to enjoy" with an array of products and meaningful gifts including linen aprons, tabletop linens, art, ceramics and beyond. Learn more at www.heirloomedcollection.com.